By visiting our website you enable us to collect data about you, both directly (via the personal data provided in our contact form on your initiative) and indirectly. INNAS considers safeguarding your personal data of great importance. INNAS will therefore use these personal data exclusively in accordance with the objectives described in this privacy statement and the other described ways of data processing. The responsible party for the data processing is INNAS BV, based at Nikkelstraat 15, 4823 AE Breda, The Netherlands (INNAS).
This privacy statement was revised on July 5th, 2017, it may be revised over time without prior warning. INNAS will post amendments on this website, and from that moment, the amendments will be effective.
OBJECTIVES OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal data shared through our contact form or your e-mail, will be used to address your information requests as shared by you. INNAS will save the data provided by you when you for instance apply for a technical paper, a brochure or other publications.
NO USE OF DATA BY THIRD PARTIES
Unless the exceptions mentioned below are applicable, INNAS will not make your data available to third parties. Neither will your data be sold. Exceptions no use of data by third parties:
- in case of legal provision of legal procedure;
- to protect INNAS’ rights or it’s property;
- to prevent any crime of to protect the public safety; or
- to protect the personal safety of the website users.
- To gather statistics about our users. These statistics help us to improve our website for better future use. Innas.com makes use of Clicky Analytics (CA). CA is a web analysis service offered by Roxr Limited, Portland, OR, USA. CA uses aggregated statistical information to provide us with an understanding of how users are using the website. CA is only allowed to provide this information to third parties if CA has a statutory obligation to do so or to the extent that these third parties are processing the information on CA behalf. You can find further information about CA on their website.
- If you do not want to accept cookies, you can either set your browser so that you receive a warning each time a website wants to place a cookie on your computer or you can completely disable storage of cookies. You can find information about how to do this in your browser's help function.
INNAS protects your personal data against unauthorized access using the same latest technical security technology that is used to protect our own confidential data.
You cal call us with questions on our Privacy Statement on +31 76 5424080, or send us an e-mail.
Copyright 2015 - INNAS BV